Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice Inner Fillet 32 fl oz 946 ml Kosher

August 28, 2019 - Comment

Gluten Free Non-GMO Since 1971 A Dietary Supplement Aloe Content & Purity in this Product – International Aloe Science Council Certified Kosher Contains Over 99% Organic Aloe Vera Juice The Lily Difference We harvest aloe from our own certified organic fields. → We safely process the aloe plants in our own facilities. → We bottle

Gluten Free Non-GMO Since 1971 A Dietary Supplement Aloe Content & Purity in this Product – International Aloe Science Council Certified Kosher Contains Over 99% Organic Aloe Vera Juice The Lily Difference We harvest aloe from our own certified organic fields. → We safely process the aloe plants in our own facilities. → We bottle the aloe in-house to maintain quality control. This allows us to meet the highest quality standards while keeping costs lower for you. Our goal is to ‘retain the quality that nature created’ with each step of our process Our eBay Store About Us Contact Us Add to Favorite Sellers Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 fl oz (59 ml) Servings Per Container: 16 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 4 Sodium 25 mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 1 g <1% Calcium 25 mg 2% Magnesium 4 mg 1% Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice 58 ml † Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb 60 mg † * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. † Daily Value not established. Expiration Date: 07/01/2021 Disclaimer: Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice Inner Fillet 32 fl oz 946 ml DESCRIPTION: Gluten Free Non-GMO Since 1971 A Dietary Supplement Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council Certified Kosher Contains Over 99% Organic Aloe Vera Juice The Lily Difference We harvest aloe from our own certified organic fields. → We safely process the aloe plants in our own facilities. → We bottle the aloe in-house to maintain quality control. This allows us to meet the highest quality standards while keeping costs lower for you. Our goal is to 'retain the quality that nature created' with each step of our process. But we also take our product quality even further with: Aloesorb: Science has shown that naturally-occurring polysaccharides are the driving force behind aloe's benefits. Aloesorb is a concentration of high quality aloe polysaccharides that we extract from our aloe through a proprietary process and has been clinically proven to assist with: Improving nutrient absorption Balancing digestion and stomach pH Supporting a healthy immune system Enhancing antioxidant support Reducing toxic levels of nitrates Normal muscle and joint function GRAS Certification: Our products are certified Generally Recognized As Safe by an expert research panel, giving you confidence that you can use our products daily. Our Products Are: Aloin free (less than 1 ppm) Allergen free (allergen free facility) BPA free Naturally gluten free GMO free Vegan SUGGESTED USE: Drink 1-2 oz per serving, up to 8 oz daily. Can be taken by itself or mixed with a cool drink. Best if used 30 min. prior to meals. Refrigerate opened product and consume within 5-6 months after opening. Intended for adults 13 and over. INGREDIENTS: Citric acid (pH stabilizer), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor) WARNINGS: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your physician prior to use. Discontinue use for any adverse reaction and contact a physician. This is a natural product; therefore, the color may change due to seasonality without affecting its quality.

Comments

Write a comment

*